Are you need Support?
What is a medical gas system?
In modern medicine today, the medical gas system is considered the lungs of the hospital. It plays a vital role in the delivery of healthcare to patients. This system makes patient treatment faster, more efficient, safe, and time-saving. This is achieved by distributing medical gases from the supply to the peripheral devices. This system is abbreviated as MGPS (Medical Gas Pipeline System).
The medical gas system consists of 7 basic systems:
- Oxygen (O2) system: Provides medical oxygen in gas or liquid form, used in all respiratory therapies. We are incorporating nitrous oxide to produce anesthetics.
- Compressed air system (MA4 – Sa7)
- VAC suction air system
- Anesthetic gas (NO2) system: A gas or liquid delivery system used in analgesia, the manufacture of anesthetics, to produce anesthetic mixtures when mixed with oxygen or air.
- Nitrogen gas system (N2): Provided in liquid form, boiling point -196 degrees Celsius. N2 is used as a refrigerant in cryosurgery, preserving biological materials, blood, and bone marrow.
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) system:
- Anesthesia exhaust gas extraction system (AGSS)
DONG DUONG LFS
Dong Duong Furniture and Services Joint Stock Company is a leading unit in consulting design, manufacturing, and construction of laboratory furniture, laboratory tables, toxic fume hoods, accessories, and more prestige in Vietnam.
Let us help you