Are you need Support?
What is a medium-load rack?
Medium-load racks (or omega shelves) are the most effective storage solution. This type of shelf is designed to be assembled together to form many different storage floors, each floor is separated by floor trays. Medium-load racks will have an average load capacity of 200 – 500kg per floor. The number of floors of shelves will be flexible from 2 to 6 feet depending on the height and requirements of the customer.
The medium shelf is a high-quality product that guarantees long-term reliability and durability. They have a large load capacity and are widely used to store spare parts, electronic components, industrial equipment, and many other goods in industrial environments.
Construction of medium-load racks
The complete medium-load rack is composed of:
- Pillars: Usually made of iron that acts as the central column to support the shelf.
- Beam bar: Placed horizontally and directly loaded, then transmits force to the supporting legs to the ground. Beam bars are usually made of box iron to create more support and increase the load capacity of the shelves.
- Corrugated floor: The part used to place goods directly on the floor.
- Column bracing and cross bracing: Installed on both sides of the shelf, it plays a vital role in reinforcing and making the frame more stable.
- Nuts, bolts: These are small but indispensable details, helping to link the parts of the shelf together. Fix the shelf more firmly.
Specifications of medium-load racks
The parameters that determine the quality, load capacity, and size of the shelf include:
- Height: 1.5 – 6 meters
- Length: 1.5 – 3m
- Depth: 0.4 – 0.6m
- Load capacity: From 200 – 600kg/floor
- Number of floors: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 floors
- Frame material: Powder coated steel
- Floor-type: This can be corrugated iron or wood, in which grooved iron flooring is more commonly used.
- Color: Can be customized upon request
Hopefully, with the above sharing, you have gained more basic knowledge about medium-duty shelves. If you are looking for medium-shelf products or quality laboratory furniture products. Come to us LFS Indochina will help you find the best products and get the latest and best quotes.
DONG DUONG LFS
Dong Duong Furniture and Services Joint Stock Company is a leading unit in consulting design, manufacturing, and construction of laboratory furniture, laboratory tables, toxic fume hoods, accessories, and more prestige in Vietnam.
Let us help you