Are you need Support?
Toxic fume hood meets ISO 9001:2015, 13485:2016, SEFA, ASHRAE 110-95,…
Fume hoods have three popular sizes with users:
1200x800x2200mm, 1500x800x2200mm, 1800x800x2200mm
A fume hood or chemical fume hood is an indispensable device in any laboratory (physicochemical laboratory, microbiology, molecular biology …), research room, or practice room. Because ensuring the safety of the working environment of employees is a critical issue. So what is the effect of this product classified? Let’s learn about products with Indochina LFS through this article.
The fume hood is a specialized device with a separate laboratory space, separated from the user by a transparent sheet of material. This device will suck chemical vapors or toxic gases from the laboratory and the working room to ensure the safety of users. Fume hoods can also control air pollution and safety in hazardous chemical work environments. Therefore, fume hoods are a safe and cost-effective solution to protect laboratory personnel from hazardous chemicals, irritants, gases, and aerosols.
Classification of toxic fume hoods in the laboratory
Most fume hoods on the market are divided into two basic types:
- Toxic fume hood with pipe: The air in the chamber is sucked out through a separate duct system to the gas handling unit.
- Ductless fume hood: The air in the chamber is filtered through one or more layers of air filters to remove harmful substances from the device without going through the duct system to the outside.
In addition, fume hoods are classified by application:
- Class A fume hood: Applied in handling hazardous and toxic chemicals and materials such as beryllium, tetraethyl lead, metal carbonyl, carcinogenic substances, etc., with gas flow rate from 125 – 150 LFM and minimum from 100 – 125 LFM during the operating time of the cabinet.
- Class B fume hood: This is a common type of fume hood, common in basic laboratories. Protection from toxic gases, experiments that produce odors, smoke, gases,… Airflow rates from 100 LFM.
- Class C fume hood: Used with non-toxic materials and chemicals. Air flow rate from 50 – 80 LFM during use.
The basic operating principle of the fume hood is to draw the air in the cabinet to the top, clean air from the outside will be drawn in from the front of the cabinet, and the toxic atmosphere will be passed through the treatment system for cleaning the air. Therefore, it is required that the ducts, slots, corners of the fume hood, and intersection points be appropriately designed so that the airflow in the cabinet can be easily moved, thereby improving the efficiency of the fume hood.
Structure of the toxic fume hood of Indochina LFS
The fume hood of Indochina LFS is composed of working compartments and drawers:
- Cabinet body or working compartment: Composed of 2 layers, the outer frame is made of chemical-resistant powder-coated steel. The inner wall is covered with Phenolic material, which is waterproof, moisture-proof, non-flammable, easy to clean, prevents microorganisms’ growth, and exceptionally resistant to highly corrosive chemicals.
- Worktop: Made of chemical resistant epoxy resin laminate
- Sliding door system: Made of 6-8mm tempered glass with a counterweight system that is easy to pull open/close; Can be stopped at any height convenient for multiple uses. And specially designed inclined to make the operation more convenient for the user
- Sink: Specially designed for fume hoods, chemical resistant
- Faucet: High-quality copper core faucet, epoxy coating outside
- Exhaust fan: Guaranteed quality while saving operating power
- Control screen: Monitor and control the fume hood functions and status via the touchscreen
Instructions for using the Indochina LFS. fume hood
The toxic fume hood of Indochina LFS is the only fume hood on the market that uses an LCD touchscreen to control the fume hood. Thanks to the intuitive display screen, users can quickly get acquainted, manipulate and especially easily recognize the current operating status of the cabinet.
Sequence to use laboratory fume hood
Step 1: Press the power button to start the system
Step 2: Raise the glass door to the appropriate height to operate; the exhaust fan must be continuously running throughout the experiment.
Step 3:: After working with chemicals, lower the glass door and close it so that the system absorbs the toxic gas
Step 4: After use, turn off the light and turn off the power button
Notes when using the fume hood:
- Before use, check and make sure the fume hood is working correctly
- Always keep the door slot as low as possible, and do not pull the glass door more than safe. Air flow must be increased when the glass door is raised.
- Do not store too many chemicals in the cabinet, do not use the cabinet for other purposes, and do not function properly.
- Clean the cabinet clean and carefully after use.
Price of laboratory toxic fume hood in Indochina LFS
Indochina LFS offers a wide range of laboratory fume hoods at different prices. To choose the product that best suits your needs and quality, please get in touch with us immediately To get a quote. With more than ten years of experience in manufacturing and supplying Indochina laboratory furniture and equipment, LFS is always ready to advise to bring the best products to customers.
- Hotline: 0946282848
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DONG DUONG LFS
Dong Duong Furniture and Services Joint Stock Company is a leading unit in consulting design, manufacturing, and construction of laboratory furniture, laboratory tables, toxic fume hoods, accessories, and more prestige in Vietnam.
Let us help you